Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sakura-Con 2015 Cosplay

Sakura-Con is always a good convention for creative and amazing cosplay! A great place to take photos of great cosplay. Though perhaps it's better if the photographer isn't so busy being in lines or isn't too shy either ^^; I took my share of cosplay, but as I've mentioned it was quite busy that I didn't take as much as I'd like to. Here is just a sample of what was seen at this year's Sakura-Con.

Sword Art Online II's Kirito and Sinon

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun's Sakura Chiyo

Love Live's Ayase Eli and Toujou Nozomi

Aldnoah.Zero's Slaine Troyard and Kaizuka Inaho. A friend of mine, KL, requested a photo of Aldnoah.Zero cosplay, so I asked to take their photo even though I was in the middle of a lineup.

Log Horizon's Kanami. Who is also my friend, a different one from I mentioned before this.

Log Horizon's Shiroe and Akatsuki

Mawaru Penguindrum's Princess of the Crystal

Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun's Seo Yuzuki

High School of the Dead's Busujima Saeko

Mortal Kombat's Scorpion and... Frozen's Elsa as Sub-Zero

Love Live's Minami Kotori

Nisemonogatari/Monogatari's Fire Sisters: Araragi Tsukihi and Karen
Cosplayed by real sisters maymurder and hey-izza-me (Dewi)!

Monty Python and the Holy Grail. Ok, I know this isn't anime, but Patsy really look like Terry Gilliam ^^;

Pokemon's Onyx with Ash at the tail and Hamada Hiro in the middle

No comments:

Post a Comment