Friday, August 23, 2013

Anime Revolution 2013 Cosplay

Another convention come and gone. This time it was the local Vancouver anime convention, Anime Revolution 2013! I've been really procrastinating with my posts, so it's rather inconsistent to post AR cosplay before AX, but I'll get around to it soon... Hopefully ^^;; The above cosplay is Gumi and Rin from one of the Vocaloid videos. The title of the video escapes me unfortunately.

This year showed a lot of cosplay, and it seems Vancouver finally caught up to the latest with the huge amount of Shingeki no Kyojin/Attack on Titan cosplay! As a Vancouver anime fan, I am happy with this city! Though I didn't get to take too many photos this year and not quite sure why. Maybe I'm getting shy again?

Here's a cleaning-mode Levi from Shingeki no Kyojin.

Pit from Kid Icarus.

Amagi Yukiko from Persona 4. I had to take a photo of Yukiko of course ^^

Tifa Lockheart with Moogle from Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children.

Archer from Fate/stay night.

Here's a couple of my friends as Eren and Sasha from Shingeki no Kyojin. And yes, Sasha is carrying a real potato!

This is how Shingeki no Kyojin cosplayers with 3D maneuver gear sit during panels XD

Chii (Chobits) and Kobato from the CLAMP universe!

Ayanami Rei from Evangelion

This Fuko... THIS FUKO! She's got the BEST pose and the biggest smile ever! I was happy to find and take a photo of this Fuko! HITODE DESU! (Ibuki Fuko from Clannad).

Nicholas Wolfwood from Trigun. That's a huge prop!

Kuro Usagi from Mondaiji-tachi ga Isekai kara Kuru Sou Desu yo... (Boy that was a mouthful)

Azunyan-nyan! From K-ON! ^^

Here's a Levi and Hanji pair from Shingeki no Kyojin.

They're really having fun and didn't mind I took some shots too ^^;

And lastly, because it's on the last day and we were all tired, I stole a shot of Naoto (Persona 4) who's just relaxing listening to her music. I didn't want to bother her ^^;

Anyway... Small collection of photos... More photos from AR to come soon. Any cosplayers not wanting to have their photos here or want a copy of the photo, please email me and let me know.

1 comment: